Friday, November 02, 2007

Westside

My son is very very happy for all the Diwali Shopping done at Westside in Pune . (Of cource me also )
It was a very good deal.
Every year I receive 20% discount coupon on my birthday during October from Westside. This year they have come out with a nice scheme. If you buy goods worth Rs.4000.00 , then you get Gift Voucher for Rs. 1000.00 for free of cost.
Initially I bought Cloths worth approx. Rs. 8200.00 . Net amount after 20 % discount was around Rs. 6550.00 . The person across counter suggested me to buy goods for another say Rs. 1900 , so that, I can avail of another gift voucher of Rs.1000.00, which I gladly listened to.
The end result was heart full of joy, hands full of bags, hole in a wallet with Rs. 8000.00 but half filled with Gift vouchers Rs. 2000.00
One more reason to visit Westside.
Thanks Westside for making our Diwali joyous.

2 comments:

Vaidehi Bhave said...

namaskar,

hya post shi sambadhit nahiye mazi comment.

jevha jevha mi tumacha blog ughadate tevha chan kahitari kanavar padate. aaj punha ekada kumarjincha aawaj aikala!

chan vatale...asach blog prasanna theva :)

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Vaidehi,

Thanx for such lovely comments. That was Raga Shakara by Pandit Kumar Gandharva.

If you could login to esnips.com , you can listen to the vast collection of music.