Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Word of Caution

Last week I was burning CD, and all of a sudden there was an explosion in the CD drive. The CD was broken in to pieces and not only the CD Drive cover, the pieces of broken CD also were just thrown out at a speed.
I was lucky enough to escape from the injuries. I have kept the PC on the table itself, facing the person sitting on the chair. Thank god, at that particular moment , I had shifted the chair on the left side otherwise my face, eyes would have suffered injuries.
The CD drive is now out of shape and needs to be replaced.
Word of caution : Never keep PC facing you. Please keep it down on the ground level.

1 comment:

Mahek said...

hi
Thanks for the information!!!!
i wanted to ask you ,where is it that you get good ukadiche modak in dadar or tell me the shop in Girgaon which you had mentioned earlier.
and also if order has to be placed for it.