Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Air Cool - एअर कूल



The Signboard says “50 Years of Service”

I would say “ 50 Years of excellence Service “ and I am also proud to say that during Air Cool’s journey of 50 years, three generations of ours are associated or rather enjoying the ever smiling service. Firstly my father, then me for last say 25 -30 years along with my son since his childhood. During those years I think only twice or thrice I dared, yes I dared to find out or tried other alternative out of compulsion of course and glad that I miserably failed.

Air Cool is Gents Hair Dressers opp. Churchgate railway station, one of the cleanest saloon I have seen , the only saloon where mothers do not feel awkward at all bringing their kids for the nice and neat, decent haircut.

In Air Cool, the warmth service received from the smiling, friendly, highly skilled hairdresser’s in pure white uniform makes you special. No doubt if you happen to visit during evening, you may have to wait for a while as office goers, makes it a point to go for haircut on the way home. It still worth it.

What makes Air Cool so special? The pleasant atmosphere, the décor, and the most important the rules of maintaining hygiene level followed by them. And the staff, the major credit goes to their staff for the successful business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo harekrishnaji,

i was going thru ur blog and found two pics. abt. rangoli on water. interested to know more, plz. can u tell me more on that? where did u see that in pune.
u can write to me: wagenwinnen@yahoo.de
plz. i am very much interested to know more abt. rangoli on water.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Thanx for visiting my blog and the comments.

The Rangoli was at Annual Arts Exhibition at J.J School of Arts. Mumbai.
I do not have much idea on the said topic. May be I will try to find out.

A woman from India said...

Did you get the MP3 of Mishra Pilu?