Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kings Circle GSB Seva Mandal Ganesh.

Rajabhau , that's me, all of a sudden got up early in the morning at 5.30, which is very unusual. The very first thought was of going to darshana of GSB Ganapati. We normally visit the same during first or second day only. This year it did not happened. My wife was busy in the filling water ( HERE IN THIS PART OF THE TOWN WE GET BMC WATER ONLY BETWEEN 4.30 AM TO 6.15 AM). I ordered her (very rare and unusual ) to get ready and within 1 hour we were at Kings Circle.
I said to myself that "Now nothing could stop us or come in a way between Ganapati bappa and us. " But well, there were few difficulties. Something was wrong and all the devotees were waiting outside.
Finally all the obstacles were removed and there we are . Near the feet of Lord Ganesha.
Life is made.

5 comments:

Varsha said...

Superb...
Looks like God sent you a call before the visarjan day to visit!!

Kirti said...

Hi .... wanted to visit GSB Ganpati Bappa at King's Circle ... Pls let me know if the visarjan has already happened ? Also if i still have a chance, then pls guide me with directions from King's Circle to the Mandal ..

regards

Kirti

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Kirti,

visarjan has already happened on Wed. But you can still visit another Ganapati of the same community at Dwarkanath / Ram Mandir Wadala. Near Vittal MAndir. From Dadar TT Cirle just straight road ahead , if you are coming from Tilak Bridge,

sanket said...

I regularyly visit GSB Seva Mandal Ganpati Festival right from the childhood. I get Peace of mind While watching Ganpati Bappa's Feet.We Forget our Stress, Tensions
& Everything Which Hearts our Soul.
By Taking Darshan Of Bappa. & By eating Prasad. it's not neccessary to donate anything to him but it's neccesary to take a blessing from bappa. My suggession to every reader is that please visit GSB Seva Mandal Ganesha every year.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Sanket,

I will be going to GSB tomorrow morning.