Saturday, February 24, 2007

HOTEL MARINE PLAZA






When I shot picture posted in “Who Cares?” .What I was doing on the other side of the Road?

Well, I was enjoying buffet Lunch at The Bayview, Hotel Marine Plaza, at Subhash Chandra Road, Near Nariman Point. The restaurant with most spacious view of Arabian Sea.

My most favorite place for buffet Lunch, Soups, Salads, Main Course, (Punjabi and Thai/Chinese) and most attractive desserts, best in the whole world.

This is the place where I enjoy buffet thoroughly. I have my own technique developed over the years. I always make it a point to enjoy each and every dish served from Soup, Salads to Desserts. I take my own sweet time; I won’t mind getting up ten times to fill my plate, Small portions at a time, step by step. I never take large portions of all dishes together at a single point of time as its all get mixed up. This is a time when I do not care for others. I know what I am doing. I watch all other people, mixing up salads with the main course, not using Salad Plate; I hardly eat Rotis / Naan as I do not intend to fill my precious stomach with them. I concentrate more on the consuming vegetables without support of roties and naans.

And I always, under any circumstances ensure that the stomach is half empty for the Lovely Desserts. They have so much to offer. That's the time when I overlook my cholesterol.


Unfortunately last so many years, I have been promising my wife and son for Buffet Lunch at Hotel Marine Plaza, not able to fulfill my promise still because of economical constraints,

However I have taken them twice for Buffet Dinner at The Orchids near domestic airport, when my wallet was fully loaded with Credit Cards. Well that’s another story.


1 comment:

Mahek said...

THANKS FOR YOUR TIPS ON BUFFET LUNCHING I MUST KEEP THAT IN MIND.
ITS A GOOD THING TO TASTE EVERYTHING THEN TO FILL YOURSELF UP ON THE UNNECESSARY CARBOHYDRATES.
I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR BLOG SINCE MORNING AND THANKS FOR THE REVIEW OF THE VARIOUS RESTAURANTS IN GIRGAUM I WILL VISIT THEM SOME DAY.
HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO VISIT SO MANY PLACES YOU SHOULD GIVE US TIPS ABOUT THAT TOO.