Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sutarfeni and Dayaram Damodar



Through out my life I was under the wrong impression that there no alternative to Sutarfeni available at Parsi Dairy Farm, Near Marine Lines, Mumbai till I discovered the real taste of Sutarfeni at Dayaram Damodar at Dadar T.T.

Another discovery made by me by to enhance the taste was to dip Sutarfeni in chilled milk just before eating.
My wife just loves sutarfeni. I was used to buy sutarfeni every year after year on her birthday, then I stopped without any valid reason.
P.S TODAY'S IS HER BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE TIED UP THE BROKEN LINK TODAY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many many happy returns of the day, Mrs.Harekrishnaji.

Btw, I really liked the mango tree bonsai pictures and the flower pictures! Gardening enthusiast that I am..:)

जयश्री said...

harekrishnaaji.......Convey my best wishes to your wife for her birthday and enjoy sutarfeni :)

USHA said...

Hi Mrs.Harekrishnaji,
Many more happy returns fo the day.

Hi Harekrishnaji,

This is my first to your blog.Nice blog with wonderful lot many snaps of new places.....

Thanks for visiting my blog....

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Thanx for the birthday wishes. I will convey your wishes to her.

Aditi said...

happy birthday to your wife...
I adore sutarfeni myself but its a shame parsi dairy farm is closed nowadays