Sunday, September 03, 2006

VINAY HEALTH HOME

Tonight we visited Vinay Health Home, Near Phanaswadi, Thakurdwar, Mumbai where you get best Usal, Misal, Patal Bhaji Pao, Mango Lassi. Best in the whole world I must say. This Comments are meant for Pao also. Where else can you get such soft pao ?
Today being Sunday holiday, we had to wait for a while. But waiting was worth it. Whenever we visit Vinay, I stick to one and one dish only. That is Usal Pao and Usal Pao only. I thought today I will be little innovative by addiing Batata Vada in Usal and the combitation proved to be very very tasty. Utterly Butterly Delicious.

Last few days we were starving to eat little spicy food and Vinay Health Home was the first and only choice. During Ganapati Festival there was no control only at what we cooked and eat at home with lots and lots of guest around and we were fed up of overdose of sweet dishes. To bring back the taste (a sensation caused in the mouth by contact with a soluble substance) and to keep my taste buds alive , Usal / Misal / Patal Bhaji was the only eatable solutuion available. And Yes, my choice proved to be correct once again.

Not only my stomach but my soul is also satisfied.

No comments: