Saturday, September 16, 2006

Good Bye Alexx

I was used to write comments on Alexx's Blog. Before deleting the blog, she left message for me.

'hey there. i deleted my blog. im sorry. and to tha...

Friday, September 08, 2006

http://babiilov33.blogspot.com

hey there.i deleted my blog. im sorry.and to that person who comments me. thank you!
i actually dont know how toreally work this site so im gonna try andfind a better one or something more my style. i think its pretty cool that someone actually enjoys my blogs because i never realised that it was really that exciting. and the fact that the person is from the other side of the world is pretty awesome as well. id rather have someone i dont know reading this stuff rather than someone that i do know. its just me i guess. but thankyou for commening and checking in but i dont think i will use this site anymore again, THANKYOU and bye.
posted by alexx at About Me
Name:alexx
·

No comments: