Friday, June 29, 2007

MEGH AND RAIN

Pandit Rajan and Sajan Mishra sang "Megh Raga" in Megh Malhar Mahotsav organised by Nehru Centre during 2005,and It rained very heavily after two days of the concert.

Somebody was mentioning this incidence to Shri Ritish and Rajnish Mishra, (Sons of Pandit Rajan and Sajan) after their performance in Megh Malhar Mahotsav on 27/06/07. They also sang the same "Megh Raga".


All I am saying that this year the rain started pouring very heavily in Mumbai on the same night. It did not wait for two more days. (baap se bete sawai )

Yesterday I could not attend the three days Megh Malhar as I was facing thunderbolts and storms at home. I reached very late on the previous night from the program and on the top of it I got up 5.00 a.m early in the morning to upload video's and write blog.

Bhar aayo re badarva,

No comments: