Monday, June 04, 2007

BreadTalk at Inorbit Mall, Link Road, Madad



Khul ja Sim Sim and the caves, full of bakery products, pastries, and what not ? , were opened for this Alibaba.
How long am I going to be satisfy with the products from Gallords, Yazdani Bakery and City Bakery ? The world has drastically changed and moved ahead. I have to change accordingly if I wish not be be left out.
Yesterday I have discovered great shop for bakery products, of International level and standard called BreadTalk at Inorbit Mall and and another, not so good as BreadTalk, still, named as "Bakery" at Hypercity, at Link Road, Malad.
As usual, my pockets were empty. Better try next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

harekrishanaji, it is always lovely to read about new and old places in bombay on your blog.

Mahek said...

hi
great harekrishnaji
last sunday i was at the inorbit mall and i too have clicked some photos from the outside, you know what i took permission and they said i could not so i had to be satisfied with two photos from the outside
good job.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

et,

Thanx for such lovely comments.

Mahek,

Even I was stopped from clicking photos, I know now onwards, I should ask for the permission before clicking and not to take things for the granted.

After my pay day , we intend to visit BreadTalk and enjoy the stuff

Varsha said...

Try "Oven Fresh" at Dadar west. And "Biona Bakery" at bandra west, near Globus is good too!!

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Varsha,

We do have visited "Oven Fresh", lovely place I must say.
Thanx for recommandation, we will certainly visit Biona Bakery.